Goe Oil Ingredients: Jojoba Butter, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Gardenia, Rice Bran Oil, Avocado Butter, Grape Seed Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Soy Lecithin, Pumpkin Seed Butter, Mango Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Kukuinut Oil, Chamomile Oil, Beeswax, Calendula Oil, Vitamin E, Acetate, & Rosemary Extract.
You must have read about this multi-tasking oil in any one of the fashion or beauty magazines by now. If not, you might have seen Goe Oil stocked on shelves of high end boutiques like Henri Bendel (where I got mine) or even stumbled upon a review by major beauty bloggers such as Into The Gloss and Cult of Pretty. This product is everywhere!
But what started out to be a trend has quickly transformed into a cult product for the beauty know-it-alls. Like Rose Salve, Argan Oil or Dry Shampoo, this product is a lifesaver and multi-purposed (the superhero of beauty products).
- Goe Oil comes in a rich, balm-like texture.
- As you rub it between your hands the dense balm melts into oil and is easily applied to all areas of the skin. I like this method much better than the liquid types which tend to be messy and don't spread as well as the Goe Oil.
- There's a mild to medium strength scent at first- I love it (earthy with a touch of eucalyptus)- but if you don't like the smell, no worries, it disappears after a few minutes.
- It is unique in that it actually replaces the natural oils that we lose due to getting older, environmental stress, and this frosty weather.
- Like argan oil or coconut oil, Goe Oil can be used all over your body, in your hair, on your feet, basically anywhere there's skin.
This winter, Goe Oil is my moisturizer of choice. What's been working for you?